Monday, January 21, 2013

Menu Planner Monday

I am going to start posting my weekly menu every Monday.  When I make out my menu I don't assign a day that way if I don't feel like cooking one day I can choice some thing easy or if I want a bigger meal I can do it.

If I am using a recipe from the web, I will link so you can have the recipe.  I will group main meals with side dishes and/or desserts.  I also usually like to have 7-10 menus on the list so I can have a bigger selection.  I never know when my husband will be working late, or I will have a migraine, or not want to cook, etc.


Molten Butterscotch Cakes - I will post the recipe once I try it
Vanilla Ice Cream

Steak, Gravy & Rice - This is a favorite.  Just a diced up steak with cream of mushroom soup and rice

Flounder
Shrimp Scrampi
Rice

Pork Chops with Fresh Take
Bacon Pepper Mac N Cheese - Recipe will be posted later

Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
Potato Skins by Brown Eyed Baker
Avalanche Bark

Chicken Patty Sandwiches

Mozzarella Beef Roll-ups - These are ready made and frozen in my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment