Friday, January 11, 2013

Menu Possibilities

Time for the first Menu Possibilities.  Every Friday, I will post links I have found while surfing the web for recipes I want to try.  I will try to keep the list down to under 10, but I am not making any promising.

1)  Avalanche Bark from Brown Eyed Baker....I will be trying these this weekend.  I will let you know how they came out.

2)  Billion Dollar Candy Bars .... Wow, these look delicious.

3)  Cracker Candy .... I will be making these this coming week.  Looks easy and quick to make.

4)  Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies....I love snickerdoodles so I am really looking forward to trying these.

5)  Homemade Eggnog....I know it is past Christmas but I have been looking for good eggnog recipes.  I may have to try this one and see if it is the one.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment