Saturday, February 2, 2013

Menu Possibilities

Brown Eyed Baker had a list this week of possible Super Bowl ideas.  I snagged several of them.  Maybe you will find something you like.

Taco Dip - This sounds really good.  I think I am going to mix some up to clean in the refrig for chips.

Hot Corn Dip - It will probably be summer before I try this one, but it is definitely going on my to try list.  I wonder how I can put the list on here for everyone to see.

Pizza Dip - Wow, I could eat this as a meal.

Loaded Baked Potato Dip - Another great sounding one.  I just don't know which one to fix first.

Chile Con Queso - We love chips and dip around here and we have been looking for good Chili Con Queso, so I can't wait to try this one.

I found another great site.  You will find a link on the link page.  It is called Life, Love and Sugar.

Strawberries and Cream Puppy Chow -  My son loves strawberries and regular puppy chow, so I will be making this for Valentine's Day and mailing it to him at college.

Strawberry Cream Cheese Bars

Cake in a Jar - We have several friends who are in the military.  I think these would be wonderful.  I may have to make some up this week.

Taco Lasagna - I love regular lasagna but every one here also loves Mexican food so this might be the best of both worlds.

Looking at this, next week might be Mexican week.  This will be my last recipe for the week.  This list is longer than I meant for it to be.

Oven Tacos - I love tacos and this might be the answer to the shells cracking.  I will let you know if it works.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! I'm so glad you like my blog! Thanks for links back to my recipes - you've chosen some good ones. That taco lasagna is really yummy. I hope your son enjoyed the puppy chow! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments. I just love your site. I haven't heard about the puppy chow yet but my son tends to watch his weight so it may be a few days before he tries it and comments on it.

    ReplyDelete